What is MixERP?
MixERP is an ASP.net open source ERP Solution built for small and medium enterprise.
MixERP is a big project, which takes some time to understand and get a hang of. Please spend some time in
documentation first. Similarly, you should ask us questions in the
community forums, where we will be happy to help you.
We Are Accepting Feature Requests for CRM Module
Tell us what you like to see in the CRM Module! Not sure? Then what about reviewing the upcoming features of the CRM module? This is how it looks like:
Demo Sites Updated
Where is getting started guide?
The getting started guide can be found under the directory:
NB: we are moving to MVC in the next version. Till then, WebForms will be fully supported.
Upgrades and Compatibility
All the transactions posted to the v1 is supported and will be automatically updated to the v2 release, which means that installing a new release will automatically update your current installation of MixERP without any loss of data. This applies to every
new release of MixERP henceforth.
We will have many small, stable, and incremental releases to reach our milestone. This means that once we start Beta 2 version, Beta 1 should be considered stable even though we like to call it Beta.
Where Can I Get Support?
Please create an account in MixERP Forums and post your questions there. We will be happy to help.
Where Is Documentation?
The documentation now lives in the "gh-pages" branch (Github repository) and is hosted on GitHub pages here:
Similarly, the branch "gh-pages" is periodically merged into "master" branch.
Using firefox, you can view the documentation locally by opening "index-ajax.html" on the root folder.
We have been receiving tons of queries on why PostgreSQL? We chose PostgreSQL Server because:
- PostgreSQL is platform independent.
- We have plans to support *nix based operating system.
- We have plans to support Apache and nginx.
- PostgreSQL is free no matter how big your data grows, unlimited processors, unlimited cores, unlimited memory. You will never be forced to upgrade to higher version due to a limitation of database size or similar.
- PostgreSQL is an
excellent choice for enterprise application.
- PostgreSQL has
paid support plans for enterprises.
- PostgreSQL is ahead of commercial database vendors in terms of development. Also see
this as well.
- We have been SQL Server developers before we knew PostgreSQL Server existed. We love SQL Server, but PostgreSQL is a better fit for open source software.
You Dont Have to Bang Your Head to Learn or Implement MixERP
The first thing that we ever discussed when starting this project was simplicity. Designed from scratch, MixERP integrates most of the useful functionalities of an average ERP solution with extra emphasis on simplification of its modules. Switching to MixERP
from your previous ERP solution will not be a nightmare unlike in most cases with other ERP Solutions.
MixERP Disallows Side Effecting Functionality
Unlike other ERP solutions, MixERP restricts some side effecting functionality. For example, modification of past dated transactions is not allowed. This ensures that you cannot have two different balance sheets of the same date because of the modifications
MixERP is a pure
- and multi-establishment ERP Solution.
MixERP Is Rich in Design
MixERP has a very wide range of features which are tightly integrated with each others. MixERP has a unique set of features that you will not find even in commercial ERP solution. Unlike other ERP solutions, MixERP simplifies business processes via automated
financial tools such as:
- Central Database for Multiple Establishments.
- With a single instance of MixERP installation, you can operate multiple Office Groups and Offices under the hood. MixERP can consolidate and/or split reports on the fly--without needing a hacky lengthy procedure.
- Policy engine for G/L access.
- Integrated workflow engine for transaction posting and verification.
- Automatic decisions by the system based upon your configuration.
- End of day (EOD) operation.
List of Supported Languages in Beta Version
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Bahasa Melayu
How Can I Support MixERP?
- Translate MixERP in your language.
- Support MixERP by providing ASP.net 4.5 and PostgreSQL hosting.
- Build and host MixERP on your development server.
- Join us by following this project.
- Report bugs and/or issues on github.
- Tell your friends about MixERP.