- This project is mirrored on GitHub and SourceForge.
- Source code is updated on Codeplex, GitHub, and SourceForge.
- Documentation is managed on GitHub.
- Issue tracking is managed on GitHub.
MixERP is an open source multi-currency, multi-lingual, and multi-establishment ERP Solution.
How Can I Help?
- Support MixERP by providing ASP.net 4.5 and PostgreSQL hosting.
- Build and host MixERP on your development server.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
- Please join by following this project.
- If you are a developer, get your hands dirty.
- Report bugs and/or issues on github.
- Tell your friends about MixERP.
- Although we have a big documentation, we strongly believe that the overall quality of the documentation is not so good. You can help this project by fixing grammar and typographical errors.
Please follow this link:
External Links: Project Site, Hosted Demo
Project Site: http://mixerp.org
Before downloading the source code and giving it a try, you might like to see the demo.
This demo is hosted on low end home desktop, so it will probably be extremely slow. Download your own copy. It's free and open source (MPLv2).
Credit/Thank You List:
- MixERP is in its Alpha.
- Yes, MixERP is a webform application, and not based on MVC. We like ASP.net Page Lifecycle and know how to use it properly.
- All the icons used in MixERP were downloaded from http://findicons.com/search/page. While downloading, we had chosen the license type "Both Above Two" which means "Commercial Use" and"No Link
- MixERP does not run on SQL Server. As of now, we only support PostgreSQL and EnterpriseDB PPASS Database.