This project is read-only.

getting errors

Nov 20, 2014 at 5:59 AM
Edited Nov 20, 2014 at 6:07 AM
Dear Binod Ji,

getting errors, please let me know how to resolve these.

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'Wuqi' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\amit\Downloads\mixerp-master\mixerp-master\Libraries\Server Controls\Project\MixERP.Net.WebControls.ScrudFactory\ScrudForm\ViewFactory\GridPanel.cs 24 7 MixERP.Net.WebControls.ScrudFactory

Error 2 The type or namespace name 'AspNetPager' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\Users\amit\Downloads\mixerp-master\mixerp-master\Libraries\Server Controls\Project\MixERP.Net.WebControls.ScrudFactory\ScrudForm\ViewFactory\GridPanel.cs 33 17 MixERP.Net.WebControls.ScrudFactory

Warning 3 Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "AspNetPager". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. MixERP.Net.WebControls.ScrudFactory

Error 4 Metadata file 'C:\Users\amit\Downloads\mixerp-master\mixerp-master\Libraries\Server Controls\Project\MixERP.Net.WebControls.ScrudFactory\bin\Debug\MixERP.Net.WebControls.ScrudFactory.dll' could not be found C:\Users\amit\Downloads\mixerp-master\mixerp-master\FrontEnd\MixERP.net.FrontEnd\CSC MixERP.Net.FrontEnd

Warning 5 The referenced component 'AspNetPager' could not be found. MixERP.Net.WebControls.ScrudFactory

thanks
amit mittal
Nov 20, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Edited Nov 20, 2014 at 6:41 PM
Hi,

Did you follow the documentation links?

For IIS:

http://docs.mixerp.org/documentation/deployment/windows/iis

For Visual Studio 2013

http://docs.mixerp.org/documentation/setting-up-your-development-environment

Few Points:
  • Let me know if you still got errors.
  • Please make sure that you clone the latest source code.
  • Do not forget to create an account in MixERP Support Forums and ask questions there instead of here. :)
Nov 21, 2014 at 4:32 AM
sorry those links are not opening. kindly help me.

thanks
amit mittal
Nov 26, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Sorry, we were having issues with our webserver. You can check the links again. Thanks.
Nov 26, 2014 at 8:16 PM
you can add refrence "Dependencies\AspNetPager.dll" on project MixERP.Net.WebControls.ScrudFactory and rebuild the solution
Nov 27, 2014 at 5:39 PM
Nubiancc, thank you for replying. You are right, but I wonder the dependencies should be automatically handled by visual studio because the reference paths are relative. When I open the "MixERP.Net.WebControls.ScrudFactory.csproj" in a text editor, I see:
    <Reference Include="AspNetPager">
      <HintPath>..\..\..\Dependencies\AspNetPager.dll</HintPath>
    </Reference>
I suspect OP might not have followed the getting started guide.
Dec 19, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Hello,
had the same errors.
The relative path of the reference seems to be wrong in "MixERP.Net.WebControls.ScrudFactory.csproj".
Got it running by adding one more ..\
 <Reference Include="AspNetPager">
      <HintPath>..\..\..\..\Dependencies\AspNetPager.dll</HintPath>
 </Reference>
Dec 20, 2014 at 7:46 PM
Right. This error (along with similar ones) has already been fixed in commit d0f145df79e8.